Titebond II Fluorescent Wood Glue
Titebond II Fluorescent can help any woodworker achieve professional-looking results. It provides a strong initial tack and fast speed of set to reduce clamp time. It also develops bonds stronger than wood, offers excellent sandability and is unaffected by finishes. Titebond II Fluorescent contains a dye that, when viewed under a black light, enables woodworkers to inspect the glue line and assist in the cleanup process. It is ideal for most porous materials, is easy to use and cleans up with water.
Features & Benefits
- Visible under black light
- Enables detection and removal of dried glue before finishing
- Passes ANSI Type II water-resistance
- Versatile - Bonds wood, hardboard, high-pressure laminates and particleboard
- Fast set - Shortens clamp time
- Ideal for radio frequency (R-F) gluing systems
- Easy cleanup with water
- ANSI/HPVA Type II Water-Resistance: Wood glues
- Green Seal GS-36 Woodworking Glues
- Application Temperature: Above 55°F.
- Open Assembly Time: 5 minutes (70°F./50%RH)
- Total Assembly Time: 10-15 minutes (70°F./50%RH)
- Minimum Required Spread: Approximately 6 mils or 250 square feet per gallon
- Required Clamping Pressure: Enough to bring joints tightly together (generally, 100-150 psi for softwoods, 125-175 psi for medium woods and 175-250 psi for hardwoods)
- Method of Application: Easily spread with a roller spreader or brush, or may be transferred to plastic bottles for finer gluing applications.
- Cleanup: Damp cloth while the glue is wet. Scrape off and sand dried excess.
- Note: For best viewing use a black light with a wavelength of 375 – 400 nm (nanometers).
- Type: Cross-linking polyvinyl acetate
- Calculated VOC: 3.0 g/L
- State: Liquid
- Weight Per Gallon: 9.1 lbs.
- Color: Honey cream
- Dried Film: Translucent, yellow
- Flashpoint : > 200°F.
- Solids: 48%
- Freeze/Thaw Stability: Stable
- Viscosity : 4,000 cps
- pH: 3.0
- Chalk Temperature: To assure a good bond, 55°F is the lowest recommended temperature of the glue, air and materials during application.
- Storage Life: 24 months in tightly closed containers at 75°F.
© Copyright 2018. Franklin International.